he just accepts it, not even surprised by it. must happen all the time
It’s amazing that people will see a kid yelled at or manhandled by a parent and say “It’s not my business, you can’t tell someone how to raise their kid” but if someone lets their son wear a dress it’s a public discussion.
THIS IS VERY RELEVANT
I’m glad that Ferguson is getting attention, seriously I am, but I haven’t seen ONE post about what is happening over seas. Not even one post about the pictures above. Children are being beheaded and dragged into the streets where they are then shot because their families are Christian. Women are being raped and murdered. Men are being murdered. PEOPLE are dying. It’s a Christian Holocaust. And I haven’t seen anything on Tumblr.
Why aren’t any of you furious about this?! Where’s the “social justice?” ISIS is murdering people who don’t convert to Islam (yes, I know they’re extremists and not all Muslims are like that. Save yourself the rant) but I really want to know why this hasn’t been given the attention it deserves.
Seriously, guys. This is really scary, and we need to raise attention for these people. They so desperately need our prayers and support.
It’s not getting attention because on Tumblr, Christians are seen as the oppressor and the Muslims as the oppressed.
if you find yourself in times of trouble just remember that cap has a tactic where he basically throws himself in some guy’s arms while fighting
I WANT TO SEE HIM DO THIS WITH THE WINTER SOLDIER.
Except the Winter Soldier is actually able take Steve’s weight (especially since if Steve does it like in the gif it’ll be the metal arm getting most of it)
and the two of them just freeze
Steve slowly realizing he’s being carried bridal style
Buckythe Winter Soldier blinking like MY PROGRAMMING DID NOT COVER THIS???
and there’s a bunch of camera sound effects as Natasha flips past with her phone out
I FELL ASLEEP WHEN I WATCHING THE AVENGERS SO I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ACTUAL LINE IN THE MOVIE THAT I MIGHTVE MISSED SO I TOLD MY SISTER “HEY THERES ONE PART IN THE AVENGERS WHERE *SAYS WHAT THE GIFS SAY*” AND SHES LIKE “OH MY GOD NO WAY” ADN SHE LOOKKED IT UP AND STARTED LAUGHING AND SHES LIKE “ANDY YOU FUCKING CUNT ITS FROM BROTHER BEAR”
A Little Hero au where the Marvel universe characters get their starts as kids! I’ll probably do some X-Men and characters like Sam and Bucky next. Fury and Coulson too. I hope everyone likes these as much as they did Peter and Wade! Comics and fanfiction are coming from this. Im sorry.
Tony Stark- After the events of his parents death,his own kidnapping and invention of the Iron-Man armour, Tony Stark became the sole heir of Stark Industries. Immediately deciding against it and wanting to avoid anything regarding the his status as a minor, Tony now lives with on and off girlfriend Virginia Pepper Potts (18) his appointed CEO and best friend James’ Rhodey’ Rhodes (20) his legal guardian. After the events of the Avengers Tony offered his up his tower as a residence for his new companions where the group now resides while they’re in town. Tony spends most of his time with in the lab but when not he’s mostly hanging out with Bruce, playing with little Peter and seeing how often he has to flirt with Steve before the guy figures out he isn’t joking about taking him on a date to see the Mona Lisa.
Steve Rogers- Two years out of the ice, Steve Rogers has been residing in his personal floor in Stark Towers since finding out he wasn’t old enough to own his own apartment. Between his time out and about drawing, taking a few college classes to catch up on lost time, and visiting Peggy Carter (74) in her retirement; Steve keeps busy during missions with Natasha, catching up with his newly revived best friend Bucky and keeping Tony out of trouble and making sure he doesn’t let Peter set anything or anyone on fire. Again.
Thor Odinson- After his younger brothers realization of adoption, Thor suddenly found himself with the task of finding Loki (10) on earth and returning him home to their worried mother. Refusing to return home fully when his brother escapes grounding on Asgard after the Avengers events, Thor resides between Stark Tower and Asgard while he tries to negate his stubborn younger siblings mischief and tantrums. All while enjoying his new life on earth with his other avengers and friends. (including Jane Foster (14) and Darcy Lewis (9)) Thor has come to favor his life on earth as of late since his discovery of frozen yogurt and,being the flirt teengerdom as made him , the vast number of very beautiful new people the super hero community has to offer.
Natasha Romanoff- Five years fresh out of the Red Room, Natasha is still learning how to act outside if her life as an agent. She spends free time away from missions with Bucky,Steve, Clint,Sam and few other friends mostly in the team or acquainted with them ( Such as She-Hulk and Susan Storm). She enjoys ballet, either watching or performing when alone, and reading on her floor. Her brand of humor seems to keep her from seeming too stoic while she learns the ins and out of society as a normal teenager, but seeing as her foster father Nick Fury (37) isn’t the best option for learning the do and don’ts of being a teenage girl, she’s pretty much on her own.
Bruce Banner- As the youngest official avenger ( sadly being small for his age as well), an orphan scientific prodigy and makeshift doctor, Bruce spends most of his time meditating and studying hard core instead of socializing. After having to run off on his own, away from his brief foster dad General Ross and best friend Betty Ross (12) Bruce was only recently put back on the radar during the Avengers. Surviving for a year after his accident in ways he won’t talk about, Bruce finds himself trying to control his monstrous alter ego. He struggles with the occasional temper tantrum and finds himself in a constant state of nervousness and quiet. He;s made few friends such as Tony, who marvels his young mind and after one too many times hearing about the trouble the young boy faced with clothing after transformations, made Bruce a stretching form of underwear to wear under his clothes for just the situation. One day Bruce simply wants to be able to see his best friend again, and possibly control the other guy ( which the team seems to be doing easier after finding out Hulk has a soft spot for Natasha and Tony. Twas badass that tamed the beast?)
Clint Barton- Eager to build his name as a hero, new SHIELD agent and former circus performer Clint has taken to spending time on missions before friends, but all making time with his old friend Natasha and picking on Phil Coulson (19), newly revived agent of SHIELD. Being as social a kid as he is, Clint prefers time at the range and on missions rather than at the tower, but has made the air vents his own personal playhouse since taking over a floor with Natasha. His hobbies include archery,balancing arrows between the gap in his teeth,pissing off Tony and genital blocking every attempt to hit on Natasha she gets, not that he likes her like that or anything.
I wouldn’t even be who I am if not for Aunt Peggy
Just hanging out!
whats up with the husky chihuahua?
She is an alaskan klee kai, a pure breed of dog, completely unrelated to a chihuahua.
Klee kai are a rare breed of dog that resembles a small husky. She is also very small for breed
honestly thank you so much.
Cat doesn’t know what to do with the butterfly that flew on its paw.
I can’t breathe I’m laughing too hard
Bucky Barnes + outfits
When I was first starting the whole process of finding applying to colleges, I was blessed enough to attend one of the best charter schools in the country, with several great teachers and a CAP Advisor that put so much time and effort into helping us figure out what we were going to do with our futures. I know not everyone is so lucky to have access to the same sort of people or resources, so here’s a long masterpost of many useful links and lots of great information you can use. If you ever want advice or to talk about college, feel free to message me!
Guides and Articles to Help Decision Making and Overall Process
- For first-generation college students
- For finding colleges and scholarships (A MUST CLICK FOR ALL)
- Questions to ask yourself when deciding your major
- Should you double major?
- Is studying abroad right for you?
For High School Students
- Check out fee waivers for AP testing AND the SATs
- How do things change from high school to the real world?
- 11 college tips they won’t tell you in school
- 9 myths about college life that aren’t necessarily true
- 10 common mistakes made by college freshmen
- 15 tips on conquering your college freshmen fears
For Students in Florida
- MDC is a great+cheap place to start your college education
- Even better if you can apply and study in their Honors College
- Attending MDC? See if you can be an American Dream Scholar
- Check your eligibility for Bright Futures Scholarship
For College Students
- How to pass a college class
- What to do if you failed a class
- 10 college mistakes to avoid
- A student’s guide to surviving college finals
- A guide to surviving living on campus and having roommates
- What is the GED test?
- What is on the test?
- Free online GED prep course
- Sample GED test questions
- Free practice GED test
- Multiple free GED practice exams by 4Tests
- What is the SAT?
- When to take the test
- Register for the SAT (Ask your school for waivers if you can)
- Official SAT Question of the Day
- Official SAT practice questions
- Help donate rice to the hungry by answering practice questions
- 5 sources for free SAT Prep
- ACT Test 101
- Official ACT test prep
- ACT Question of the Day
- ACT practice questions and sample writing prompts
- Free ACT practice exam by 4Tests
- 7 sources for free ACT practice
- 21 strategies to improve your ACT score
- College financial aid terms defined
- What can I use the financial aid office for?
- Common financial aid myths
- Important college financial aid deadlines
- FAFSA deadlines by State
- 10 tips for getting the most out of college financial aid
- Apply for Federal Student Aid (Which you NEVER have to pay for)
- Paying for college with grants
- The ins and outs of scholarships
- Scholarship for women/POC studying to work in video games
- Student Loans 101
- Federal Student Aid - What you need to know about loans
- 8 tips for taking out student loans
- Volunteer for the community and get help paying off your loans
Saving, Managing, and Making Money
- Buying/renting textbooks/learning materials at really cheap prices
- 35 discounts your student ID could get you
- 5 way to relax for under $5
- Managing and saving money in college
- 5 ways to track your college expenses
- 20 different ways to make money in college
- You can travel cheaper as a student
- Youth and student discount cards
- 4 tips for creating the perfect class schedule
- Do research on the professors of the classes you want to take
- Tips for Using the Rate My Professor Website
High-Quality Studying+Productivity Resources (FOR FREE!)
- Free lecture notes, textbooks, exams, and videos from MIT
- Khan Academy - Free for everyone, everywhere, about everything
- Take your notes and flashcards with you everywhere you go
- Help donate rice to the hungry by studying any of these subjects
- 6 free online courses that can improve your life
- 25 apps college students shouldn’t live without
- 10 study tips to improve your learning
- 23 science-backed study tips
- Intense study tips
- Improve your studying skills
- How to get motivated to study
- Google smarter
- Getting even more out of Google
- Project Gutenberg offers over 45,000 free eBooks
Writing Essays + Papers
- The 5 best free word processors
- Writing resources to use use general
- When you’re not sure where to capitalize in a title
- Help in building your works cited
- For when you need even more help making citations
- For when the word you want is on the tip of your tongue
- Use Google Scholar for finding credible sources + info
- Alternatives to the word “said”
- Common errors in English usage
- Common English grammar errors to avoid
- The importance of the oxford comma
Other Helpful Resources
- How To: Become An Adult
- Really long and great masterpost that I use all the time
- Good advice for submitting art school portfolios
- Musical Theatre Auditions Masterpost
- A Self Help Masterpost of Masterposts
- Recovery resources
- Contraceptives Masterpost
- Essential Productivity Apps for any student
- How to keep your laptop in tip-top shape